Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Australia, Singapore, Italy, South Korea and many more.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe.
Our purpose is to reinvigorate and innovate iconic medicines for the benefit of patient health globally. We aspire to be an agile and imaginative specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies.
Our Therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Women’s Health & Endocrinology, Neurology & Pain and Gastroenterology and Oncology.
Experienced Pharmaceutical Formulation Professional in Drug Product Development and Manufacturing
To manage activities associated with Technology Transfer (T/T) related to Manufacturing of Drug Products from their current Contract Manufacturing Site (CMO) to the alternative CMO’s.
To Provide Technical Advice and Support on issued related to Manufacturing of Existing products and Potential products.
- Progress Deliverables are being completed within the base lined time scales.
- Cost Deliverables are being completed within the base lined cost plan.
- Quality Deliverables are being completed to defined expectations, first time.
- Reporting Regular and timely reporting of project progress to the sponsors
- Risk To proactively manage foreseen project risk, mitigating as necessary.
- Change Managing changes to the project without unduly affecting stated objectives and benefits.
- Performance Progress is being earned for the expected cost.
- Regulatory All required statutory and regulatory conditions are being met.
Main responsibilities & duties
- Team member during T/T activities (Formulation Related) including but not limited to
- Project Management and Co-ordination with CMO / CTL for generation of various T/T documentations
- Review of the T/T documentations
- Approval of T/T documentations
- Direct / In-direct supervising of T/T activity
- Trouble shooting and CAPA implementation during T/T where required.
- Providing information to Internal Stake holders eg Regulatory affairs for filing necessary variations
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Develop Project Plans, in conjunction with other relevant parties, in relation to product site transfers or new product development projects, to include timescales, costs and identifiable risks.
- Manage and implement agreed project plans in accordance with the product licences and GMP Guidelines.
- Ensure that issues are identified within the project are resolved, timelines are met and where necessary, appropriate data generated.
- Report issues / deviations from plan, costs, strategies timings and progress
- Generate, negotiate and see through to approval the Quality and Technical Agreements between Pharmanovia and its partner Contract Manufacturing Organisation
- Generation, review and technically approval of Technical documentation including but not restricted to Protocols, Manufacturing and Packaging Batch Manufacturing Records, Validation Reports, Specifications, Tooling Drawings.
- Ensure compliance in Technology Transfer and Process Changes with EU GMP under the supervision of a nominated Qualified Person (QP)
- Resolve Technical and Quality issues including unforeseen deviations relating to the production and testing of products by Contract Manufacturers and Testing Laboratories. Report issues to the QP who is responsible for releasing these products to the market.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Regulatory and Quality Management requirements, as needed to support the contract manufacture of current products and the introduction of new products.
- Work with Regulatory, as part of a multidisciplinary team, regarding new and existing licence applications or variations
- Assist in sourcing alternative API suppliers, Drug Product, Primary and Secondary manufacturers
- Assist when required, in technical Due Diligence and support in relation to the acquisition of new products, licences and / or dossiers.
- Any other task as assigned based on requirement of organisation.