Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Australia, Singapore, Italy, South Korea and many more.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe.
Our purpose is to reinvigorate and innovate iconic medicines for the benefit of patient health globally. We aspire to be an agile and imaginative specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies.
Our Therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Women’s Health & Endocrinology, Neurology & Pain and Gastroenterology and Oncology.
To ensure that effective and efficient recruitment processes and tools are developed, implemented, monitored and evaluated to ensure that the business employs the best person possible, whilst enabling fair and consistent practice across the business. To provide technically sound, commercially focused recruitment guidance, advice, and skills to Hiring Managers throughout all business areas as required.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will also take responsibility for the central management and review of recruitment performance and in supporting in the selection of specific roles within the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Process and Tools Development
- Development of processes to be followed by all areas of the business, in the advertising of vacancies, handling of responses, organising of interviews, providing offers to candidates.
- Managing the development of effective tools to support the devolvement of recruitment activities to line managers.
- Responsible for the production and implementation of all recruitment policy, processes, procedures, and tools.
- Seeking opportunities to drive efficiencies within the recruitment process and driving down the costs incurred throughout the process.
- Provide central control in relation to the holding of Job Descriptions and support the HR Team in their production and updating.
- Ensure that all vacancies are advertised in the appropriate place – i.e., Careers Website, Job Boards, Social Media etc.
- Liaising with the recruitment agencies to source candidates.
- Updating the Intranet, making sure all internal vacancies are up to date and vacancies that have been filled are removed.
- Short-listing candidates for suitability to positions, through the use of effective screening tools.
- Confirming the outcome of selection processes to candidates and internal departments.
- Co-ordinate interview and selection appointments and processes, ensuring that candidates have been dealt with in a way which supports the Pharmanovia brand.
- Collate vacancy data for onward communication within the company.
- Ensure that there are suitable processes in place to ensure all documentation relating to candidates or vacancies can be recalled.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders, develop attraction strategies which enable the direct sourcing of candidates who are enthused by the brand proposition as a result of recruitment activities. Ensure that all activity is aligned to brand activity.
- Ownership of the development of new and ongoing initiatives such as international expansion and the implementation of an internet-based vacancy listing and application process in both the development of appropriate tools and ongoing.
- Produce reports on recruitment, and the level of success in the processes followed. By methods including but not limited to cost per hire, time to fill and sales performance by recruitment method metrics. Make recommendations to the organisation as a result.
- Develop and implement appropriate opportunities in which the business can demonstrate its employer of choice credentials.
- Responsible for the tracking and analysis of recruitment spend.
- Responsible for the development of a PSL for recruitment agencies, agreeing consistent and commercially astute Terms and Conditions and rates. Support Hiring Managers ensuring that there are appropriate suppliers to meet the needs of the business in all areas.
- Ensure that the recruitment process, and recruitment decisions are in line with relevant legislation.
- Ensure that the processes meet best practice yet remain commercially sensible.
In return, the company offers a competitive base salary and performance-related bonus as well as private healthcare, hybrid working policy, health & wellbeing program, company events, annual employee awards and retailer and gym membership discounts.