Hybrid role based in UK, EU or India (2-3 days WFH and 2 days office based)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are an agile, committed, and innovative senior supply chain professional in the pharmaceutical sphere, then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples’ lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 160 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Our core behaviours are:
- We act decisively but we never compromise on quality.
- We keep our promises and do as we say.
- We value our heritage and foster an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We reinvest in our future – in our products, our brands, and our people.
- We give back to our communities.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers, and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 300 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, Spain, and South Korea.
We are an agile, committed, and innovative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
As Senior Supply Chain Manager you will be managing the ‘Procure to Pay” cycle of pharma products from third party CMOs located allocated around the globe and will act as the first point of contact for external and internal stakeholders for your portfolio.
Key skills required are an understanding of basic supply chain procurement, being well organised, having good attention to detail, a proactive nature and confident communicator, both within the business and with external partners. Reporting to the Associate Director External Manufacturing, our ideal candidate would also be a problem solver with an inquisitive mind and appetite to develop their technical skills.
The department has an ethos of continuous improvement, refining systems and creating efficiencies. This, along with the rapid growth of the business, leads to a varied and dynamic working environment.
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Support demand forecasting, customer services, warehousing and distribution teams by producing a variety of daily / weekly / monthly reports
- Understand all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement
- Development, coordination, and implementation of the supply chain part of the acquisition project to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated time frames and budgets
- Work closely with the different teams of the current MA holder to do a smooth transition of MA ownership, current inventory of the product to Pharmanovia and plan for the new stock in Pharmanovia approved trade dress
- Set up, validate the master data on ERP
- Input all data onto the CMO’s planning system within the agreed time frame making sure company KPIs are met
- Troubleshoot all issues within the supply chain relevant to bridging stock, serialisation, temper evidence whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained
- Provide reporting support and inventory & buying support analysis as required, draw insights from data, and making recommendations to the business
- Work closely with the CMOs, Distributors, Regulatory, Artwork and IT teams to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement process to continuously improve on efficiency
- Identify improvement areas before building business cases and engaging with relevant stakeholders to obtain their engagement and buy-in to develop a new tool and / or propose a plan of action which will contribute towards our innovation, performance or trust priorities
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, customs clearance or customer issues
- Provide early warning of impeding products or stock problems to internal colleagues
- Identify and understand complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution
- Knowledge of supply planning and procurement of medicinal products including control drugs, dangerous goods and devices, carrying understanding of different HA regulations/norms
- Ensure data integrity and practise Pharmanovia work ethics, culture
- Compliance with Pharmanovia training SOPs and approval procedures relevant to supply chain job role
Candidates with at least five years’ experience of managing acquisition and integration of medicinal products within pharmaceuticals, including supply planning and procurement, are likely to have the skills required to be successful in this role. We are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline, additional postgraduate degree is desirable
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong user of SAP 4/Hana MM, experience with other ERP tools
- Experience with various medicinal products including controlled drugs, dangerous goods and devices
- Good understanding of different HA regulations and norms
- Ability to lead supply chain discussions with divestment partners, propose new ideas and solutions and implement these whilst ensuring supply chain continuity
- Experience managing and supporting teams, and ability to build rapport with global multi-cultural teams and partners
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver in a high-pressured environment
- Strong organisational skills to establish priorities including scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Very strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English language
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.