Based in India or Basildon, UK
Office based role with hybrid working; international travel may be required.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are an ambitious supply chain professional with great analytical, data and demand planning skills then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples’ lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 250 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
This is an important role responsible for the smooth transition of supply chain of new products from previous vendors.
- You will work closely with the supply chain acquisition team to ensure products are delivered on time. Inputting all demand information onto CMO’s planning system within the agreed timeframe making sure production slots are secured
- Monitoring the CMO capacities, free capacity & offered capacity regularly and utilise the free slots or prioritise the orders in Pharmanovia’s advantage depending on the demand change
- Building and maintaining the rapport with the assigned CMOs
- Trouble shooting all issues within the supply chain relevant to API or bulk product availability, production schedule, deviations, serialisation, temper evidence or any other packaging componentry issue whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained
- Understanding all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement
- Providing reporting support and inventory & buying support analysis as required and draw insights from data and making recommendations to the business
- Working closely with the CMOs, Supply Chain Customer Service & Logistics Team, Regulatory, Artwork and IT team to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement process to continuously improve on efficiency. Identify improvement areas before building business cases and engaging with relevant stakeholders to obtain their engagement and buy-in to develop a new tool and/or propose a plan of action which will contribute towards our innovation, performance, or trust priorities
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, customs clearance, or customer issues.
- Provide early warning of impeding products or stock problems to internal colleagues
- Identify and understand complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution
- A degree level qualification in pharma, healthcare, life sciences or a related discipline
- Excellent Computing skills: Microsoft Excel at Advanced Level (e.g., Power Queries, and Power Pivot Tables), Power point at high standard
- S&OP, demand planning, demand forecasting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate with experience working in an analytical position
- User of ERP Systems
- Strong networking, planning and organisational skills
- The ability to manage complex projects
- Experience working within the supply chain
- Candidates who have at least 3 years’ experience are likely to have gained the right level of experience needed
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible