Hybrid role based in UK, EU or India
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are an agile, committed, and innovative supply chain professional with experience in pharmaceutical demand planning and order management then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples’ lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 160 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Our core behaviours are:
- We act decisively but we never compromise on quality.
- We keep our promises and do as we say.
- We value our heritage and foster an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We reinvest in our future – in our products, our brands, and our people.
- We give back to our communities.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers, and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 300 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, Spain, and South Korea.
We are an agile, committed, and innovative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager Global Demand and Order Management, you will be a key member of the team supporting a smooth running of the Supply Chain Department. You will act as a first point of contact between the department and external customers, with a view to improving performance, reducing costs and driving continuous improvement to meet customer demands and supply chain requirements in line with defined business objectives.
Our Supply Chain Department has an ethos of continuous improvement, refining systems and creating efficiencies. This, along with the rapid growth of the business, leads to a varied and dynamic working environment.
This is a hybrid role and international travel may be required on occasion.
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Management of customer orders and related enquiries, and maintaining an open line of communication with customers in order to ensure the expected level of service
- Leading and managing the S&OP planning for the assigned portfolio markets
- Supporting the Supply Chain CMO management team by providing demand forecasts
- Liaising regularly with internal Supply Chain colleagues to ensure timely fulfilment of orders
- Monitoring stock and inventory levels of key customers and consignment distributors, and providing early warning of impending stock out situations including reporting significant issues to management team
- Working closely with the Logistics team to help facilitate the shipment process and provide support where necessary
- Supporting warehousing and distribution teams by producing a variety of daily / weekly / monthly reports & tools/dashboards, ensuring they are delivered Right First Time and 100% on Time
- Understanding all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement
- Setting up and validating the master data on ERP
- Troubleshooting all issues within the supply chain process relevant to bridging stock, serialisation, and tamper evidence whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained
- Providing reporting support and inventory & buying support analysis as required and drawing insights from data in order to make recommendations to the business
- Working closely with internal Supply Chain teams, Distributors, Regulatory, Artwork and IT teams to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement processes to continuously improve on efficiency
- Identifying improvement areas before building business cases and engaging with relevant stakeholders to obtain their engagement and buy-in to develop a new tool and/or propose a plan of action which will contribute towards our innovation, performance or trust priorities
- Identifying and understanding complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution
- Automating regular tasks ensuring workflow is more efficient
- Conducting periodical training to end users in the use of new tools, supply chain management processes relevant to their role
- Continuous improvement of the monitoring tools, guidelines, etc. including development of existing tools and proactive adjustment of existing models based on business conditions to support more efficient processes within Supply Chain Operations
Candidates with proven relevant experience gained within supply chain S&OP, demand planning, and demand forecasting in the pharma environment are likely to have the skills required to be successful in this role. We are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint at advanced level
- SAP user
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate and analytical with great problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks, demands and deadlines
- Ability to work successfully within cross-functional teams as well as independent and a self-starter
- Thrives in a commercial-driven, result-oriented environment
- Valid passport
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.