Location – Basildon
Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology &pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
The Senior Product Development Analyst (office based) will be responsible for supporting product development work according to MHRA and EU GMP Guidelines.
The work will involve the technical input into supporting the development of various pharmaceutical presentations, reviewing the supporting stability data, and being responsible for the approval of associated development and validation documentation of the appropriate analytical procedures.
- Provide technical input and support of the analytical / product development work towards developing a pharmaceutical presentation for license submission, as determined by stakeholder.
- Planning product development work in collaboration with the QC Laboratory Manager and associated stakeholders.
- Proposing the appropriate laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data/results, during product development, method development, stability testing, etc.
- Support the appropriate Reverse Engineering experimentation of commercial products, as and when requested for Product Development work.
- Writing quality method development / validation protocols, and reports, and in a timely manner.
- Providing support / guidance to other authors.
- Provide analytical expertise to trouble-shooting analytical, production or customer related issues.
- Providing technical support to OOS investigations.
- Provide project updates, as appropriate, to QC Manager and associated stakeholders.
- Complying with company Health & Safety Policy and Procedures
- Carrying out any ad hoc duties as required by or Senior Management Team
- Assisting the QC Laboratory Manager and Quality Team as directed.
- Using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supporting the laboratory tests to ensure reliable and accurate data / results.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the Company’s internal procedures and EU GMP and ensure complianceto the relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.