UK, Spain or Mexico
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are a senior Sales & Operations Planning professional with great experience in demand planning and fulfilment within the pharmaceutical sector, then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples’ lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 250 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
As a key member of the Supply Chain team, you will be the first point of contact between the department and external customers, with a view to improving performance, reducing costs and driving continuous improvement to meet customer demands and supply chain requirements in line with defined business objectives. This role can be based in Basildon or London, UK, Spain or Mexico.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management of customer orders and related enquiries. Maintaining an open line of communication with customers in order to ensure the expected level of service
- Leading and managing the S&OP planning for the assigned portfolio markets
- Supporting the Supply Chain CMO management team by providing demand forecasts, and liaising regularly with internal Supply Chain colleagues to ensure timely fulfilment of orders
- Providing data analysis and reports on budgeted vs actual sales
- Monitoring stock and inventory levels of key customers and consignment Distributor
- Providing early warning of impending stock out situations and report significant issues to management team
- Working closely with the Logistics team to help facilitate the shipment process and provide support where necessary
- Supporting warehousing and distribution teams by producing a variety of daily, weekly and monthly reports & tools/dashboards, ensuring they are delivered Right First Time and 100% on Time
- Understanding all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement
- Setting up and validating the master data on ERP
- Troubleshooting all issues within the supply chain process relevant to bridging stock, serialisation, and tamper evidence whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained
- Providing reporting support and inventory & buying support analysis as required and draw insights from data in order to make recommendations to the business
- Working closely with internal Supply Chain teams, Distributors, Regulatory, Artwork and IT teams to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement processes to continuously improve on efficiency
- Identifying improvement areas before building business cases and engaging with relevant stakeholders to obtain their engagement and buy-in to develop a new tool and/or propose a plan of action which will contribute towards our innovation, performance or trust priorities
- Identifying and understanding complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution
- Automating regular tasks ensuring workflow is more efficient
- Conducting periodical training to end users in the use of new tools, supply chain management processes relevant to their role
- Continuous improvement of the monitoring tools, guidelines, etc. including development of existing tools and proactive adjustment of existing models based on business conditions to support more efficient processes within Supply Chain Operations
Highly organised and a natural problem-solver, you will be experienced in demand planning and forecasting in the pharma environment. You will also have:
- Great analytical skills and be highly numerate
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient SAP user (desirable), and great data management skills
- Spanish language skills would be of distinct advantage for this role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Great interpersonal skills and able to encourage team collaboration
- Excellent time-management skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work to own initiative as well as part of a team in a commercially driven, results orientated environment
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.