Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
Our Newly established Demand Planning Team team provides accurate product demand forecasts, working closely with internal stakeholders, commercial teams and distribution partners, supporting forecasting and planning activities in the assigned region and globally.
We are looking for candidates with prior experience commercial demand planning and forecasting, strong data analysis and aptitude for generating insight from large dataset, experience in working with demand planning solutions.
The Demand Planning Analyst will have full end-to-end responsibility of defining demand at regional level, working closely with the commercial teams, the Regional General Manager and Country Managers and distributors, in order to elaborate accurate forecasts at product/SKU level and provide input to the global S&OP planning cycle.
The Demand Planning Analyst will also be responsible for communicating with key stakeholders, assisting with optimisation of current systems and identifying opportunities to improve demand planning and forecasting globally.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure operations readiness for forecasted demand. The ability to build close working relationships across business functions is critical for success.
- Perform S&OP processes to manage demand and forecasts for the assigned region
- Analyse demand and performance data to identify trends, drive insight and participate in projects to deliver process improvements
- Collaborate with Commercial teams to translate sales forecasts into actionable plans for Operational teams and Support functions
- Facilitate resolution of capacity constraints through collaborative problem solving
- Develop and implement capacity models and use these tools to proactively identify and communicate capacity constraints to the Operations and Commercial teams
- Maintain and enhance digital tools for managing workflows and visualizing information such as business metrics and sales forecasts
- Enhance planning capability and share good practice across operational teams
- Work with peers in other regional and with the Global Demand Planning Manager to ensure processes and reporting are coordinated and consistent across regions
- Collaborate with project teams to implement class-leading ERP demand management & planning modules (such as SAP DP & APO)
- Collate metric results and review sales forecasts in order to issue periodic status reports
- Able to confidently present S&OP data to senior leaders and be able to respond to challenges to data and assumptions.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA or above in a related discipline (e.g. science, business, data science) or equivalent experience as a Planner/Scheduler or Data Analyst
- Planner/scheduler or Data Analyst with experience of working in a heavily regulated industry (e.g. Pharma, Medical Devices, BioPharma) is desirable
- Experience in sales forecasting processes is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset, as well as good working knowledge of sophisticated analytics concepts and models
- Highly developed leadership & influencing skills to positively collaborate and effectively communicate with multi-functional system teams internally and with external partners
- Proven commercial sense combined with storytelling abilities to easily communicate this to other teams
- Aware of the principles of lean processes (Lean Six Sigma trained or an equivalent type of process analysis)
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extensive working knowledge of Demand Planning solutions (i.e. SAP, APO) is required
- Advanced experience in business analytics systems such as Power BI is highly regarded