Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology &pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
To provide a first class, holistic front of house and guest experience from start to finish by representing the Pharmanovia brand to all internal and external customers via phone and in person at all times and to assist with a range of office services functions and administrative support.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the first point of contact to our office duties which will include meeting and greeting clients and directing them appropriately to designated meeting rooms and notifying company personnel of visitor arrival
- Ensuring that all visitors are greeted professionally and receive instant attention and a warm welcome
- To ensure all customer facing areas are clean, neat and tidy at all times adhering to the agreed Housekeeping Standards
- Take ownership for all front of house services, ensuring the highest quality standards of delivery and presentation at all times
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered and dealt with promptly and professionally
- Review all meeting room calendars for the week ahead, paying particular attention to bookings for that day and the following day
- Monitoring of invoices that need to be processed and ensure that the correct procurement procedure is adhered to.
- Carry out any adhoc projects/tasks required by our teams’
- Provide general administrative support where needed
- Ensure that all post is correctly distributed in a timely manner
- Frank post every day ready for Royal Mail collection
- Book and manage couriers ensuring we are using the most cost efficient options
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise confidently with colleagues as well as external visitors
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Good co-ordination and time management skills
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide range of duties
- Strong administrative experience including proficiency in using the full Microsoft Office Suite
- The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and work ethic with the ability to develop ongoing relationships
- Experience working in a reception or front-of-house role is desirable but not essential
- Candidates should be able to work between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm and be able to commute to our Head Office in Basildon with ease.
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.