Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Australia, Singapore, Italy, South Korea and many more.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe.
Our purpose is to reinvigorate and innovate iconic medicines for the benefit of patient health globally. We aspire to be an agile and imaginative specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies.
Our Therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Women’s Health & Endocrinology, Neurology & Pain and Gastroenterology and Oncology.
Pharmanovia’s Project Management Office (PMO) lead projects for various products by managing interaction with cross functional teams including Technical, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Contract Manufacturing Organization.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day to day activities as Project Manager of assigned Technical Transfer (Tech. Transfer) projects. The works include, but not limited to, creation-monitoring-controlling project plans, external and internal stakeholder communication, leading regular project meetings, identify and flag risk, working on mitigation of issues and ensuring project timelines and commitments are adhered
- Work with cross function teams including Technical, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Commercial, Supply Chain, CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organisation), Partners, and Pharmacovigilance/ Medical team to ensure integrated approach to project management and planning
- Ensure accurate reporting of project performance to senior stakeholders and other members of the Pharmanovia team
- Work closely with members of Project Management Office to adopt similar robust project management tools to ensure consistency in approach across the projects
- Create – monitor – control project plans in alignment with the cross-functional Pharmanovia teams
- Deliver multiple projects from end-to-end to stringent timelines
- Report progress on projects on a weekly basis to line manager, and also on a regular basis to the Executive team Reporting, Team Activities, and Management of Subordinates
- Ensure that project management tools such as trackers and project plans are up-to date
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree
- Previous experience either as a Project Manager or in a PMO function
- Team Leadership/Management
- Project Management Qualification (e.g., APM qualification, PMP, Prince 2) advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (Office 365), Microsoft Team, e