Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are a pharmaceutical marketing professional who is skilled in developing and implementing marketing strategy, then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve people’s lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is expanding in China.
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers, and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 250 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for developing our commercial and go-to-market strategy
- Analysing and reporting on market, competitive and application trends to generate insights on new opportunities in both retail and e-commerce
- Developing our value propositions using multi-channel and partner approach leveraging our scale and capabilities in China
- Developing digital awareness and O2O call to action for patients target
- Working with commercial partners to ensure all our marketing and commercial activities are aligned and expedite growth through innovated marketing/commercial projects
- Identifying and manage KOLs and strategic collaborations to strengthen our position in high growth areas
- Managing relationships with external agencies
- Managing all our marketing channels and media – including digital and social media
- Supporting marketing projects, acquisition projects and established products with marketing plans
- Working with international, regional business and general managers providing support on commercial analysis and tenders
- Degree in life science, pharmacy and/or business/marketing
- International marketing and communications experience ideally gained in the pharmaceutical or bio-medical industry, including knowledge of local promotional regulations
- Product management experience gained in an international environment and deep understanding of Chinese ecommerce platforms’ business model and social media ecosystem.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional multi-cultural commercial environment
- Experience in stakeholder management including reporting and communications
- Experience in product training and supporting new and established products
- Demonstrable experience with marketing automation tools and advanced level MS Office
- Demonstrable experience of managing digital initiatives across digital ecosystems, including social media platforms: Weibo/Wechat/, Baidu, Tmall/JD store, Zhihu/Red – Zhidao
- Experience in running successful integrated marketing and communication campaigns
- Strong personal management skills, including time management, workload prioritisation, responsiveness, multi-tasking, and flexibility
- Excellent English language skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.