Remote role based in France
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are an agile, committed, and innovative MSL professional with an entrepreneurial and strategic approach then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples’ lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 160 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Our core behaviours are:
- We act decisively but we never compromise on quality.
- We keep our promises and do as we say.
- We value our heritage and foster an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We reinvest in our future – in our products, our brands, and our people.
- We give back to our communities.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers, and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 300 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, Spain, and South Korea.
We are an agile, committed, and innovative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
Reporting to the Medical Department, you will be a member of the MSL team, whose primary responsibility is to interact with influential stakeholders and healthcare providers.
You will collaborate with physicians and other medical experts to support trial management, interact with patient organisations, and ensure that healthcare professionals have the most up-to-date information about medical and clinical benefits of Pharmanovia’s products.
The department has an ethos of continuous improvement. This, along with the rapid growth of the business, leads to a varied and dynamic working environment.
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Setting up strategies to target the most relevant HCPs for Pharmanovia’s therapeutic efforts and coordinate and align key messages to position Pharmanovia as a credible partner and provider of effective treatments and medicines
- Identifying, developing, and maintaining professional relationships with national/regional KOLs, establishing peer-to-peer collaborations with key medical experts in the therapeutic areas covered by Pharmanovia
- Supporting clinical development initiatives including potential investigator site identification, trial recruitment, registry, and presentation of final approved data, involving experts to generate scientific data including investigator-initiated trials
- Collaborating with physicians on medical affairs initiatives including publication and communication plans, advisory boards, medical education opportunities, training, and speaker development
- Serving as a scientific peer-to-peer resource to external disease experts and internal stakeholders
- Supporting the medical community with up-to-date medical information, robust disease expertise, and product information
- Communicating clinical insights on new data to the company Medical Affairs and informing medical strategy for the therapeutic area
- Coordinating the gathering of insights from HCPs to support business strategy such as new product development and market access
- Training internal stakeholders on key scientific and medical topics
- Fostering cross-functional collaboration with internal teams: Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, etc.
- Developing an understanding of the international landscape including specialties involved in care of patients
- Generating national plans to provide needs-based, value-added support of the medical and scientific community in line with company goals
- Using systems to strategically map, identify, profile, and prioritise thought leaders in line with the medical plan and goals
- Being a credible scientific expert in the given therapeutic area and in the product(s) itself
- Reporting and documentation of MSL daily activities
Candidates with at least two years of MSL or field-based medical experience within pharmaceuticals are likely to have the skills required to be successful in this role. We are also looking for:
- Advanced scientific degree (e.g. PhD, PharmD or MD)
- Medically trained and/or clinical experience in Neurology, Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry or related field
- Prior MSL or field-based medical experience of 1-2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Appropriate focus on performance and delivery
- Must excel at working independently and in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills and can adapt to new circumstances and ideas
- Inclination to seek and analyse data from a variety of sources to support decisions and to align others with the organisation’s overall strategy
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and adherence to all relevant standards
- An entrepreneurial approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organisation and push the boundaries within the industry
- Fluency in spoken and written business English
Please note that this is a remote position based in France and the ability to travel internationally is a requirement for this role (≥ 50% travel)
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.