The Key Account Manager – UAE will be responsible for achieving sales budget in targeted territory through:
Promotion of Pharmanovia products in certain territories by establishing strong relations with health care professionals, communicating key brand marketing messages through daily calls, presentations, and scientific engagement.
Key account management: this includes understanding business dynamics and purchasing process within the account, building sustainable relationships, developing, and implementing specific plans in to enhance market accessibility to achieve targeted revenues for the territory.
The key account manager will ensure adherence of the Pharmanovia values & policies and to local business conduct requirements and legislation.
Job Location Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Communicate key brand messages through daily calls to health care professionals, meetings & scientific activities.
- Build sustainable relationships with health care professionals and key opinion leaders in the territory.
- Achieve sales force effectiveness KPIs in terms of call target, frequency, and coverage.
- Develop and keeping up to date understanding of relevant therapy area including market trends, clinical data, practices in addition to local and international guidelines.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive market feedback on competition.
Key account management:
- Developing an understanding of the key account’s business dynamics including purchasing process, formulary inclusion/listing and decision making.
- Develop and execute partnership strategies with key accounts, setting achievable short and long terms objectives including Inclusions, optimising stock level, defining a specific value proposition per account.
- Establish tracking process for inventory, consumption, and sales orders per account.
- Provide timely business updates, reports, and performance reviews.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with at least 2 years’ experience in sales & promotion role in UAE including promotion & key account management.
- Pharmacy Degree (BSC)
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role including both promotion & Key account management in UAE
- Good knowledge of local customer/accounts
- Understanding of local healthcare environment.
- Language: Excellent in English spoken and written
- Valid driving licence in UAE