Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
The Investment Analyst will sit within the Commercial Intelligence Unit (CIU), and will be primarily focused on supporting the company with its Product Development (PD) and Mature Brand (MB) strategy from a Financial and Commercial perspective.
The Investment Analyst will be involved in the development of various financial models, perform complex analyses and be involved in the due diligence of potential PD and MB related investment opportunities. We are looking for a recent graduate with a numerical background, with the ability to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills.
You should be able to work diligently towards tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routine market sizing analysis using epidemiology and commercial data when for new PD and MB opportunities
- Perform routine IQVIA analysis, showing the competitive landscape for potential PD and MB opportunities
- Produce financial models for PD and MB opportunities related to in-license deals, acquisition of rights to new medicine, and line-extensions related to legacy brands
- Perform routine analysis on existing PD development budget highlight variances etc
- Support the financial and commercial due diligence on late stage investments related to PD
- Routinely update and maintain new and existing financial models, making changes in line with new information
- Be part of the phase 1 process of screening new drugs/molecules for the PD pipeline
- Preparation of reports, dashboards, pipeline status of live and prospective products for key stakeholders
- Prepare investment case reviews of existing PD projects comparing actuals vs planned forecast and reporting on variances
- Use multiple data sources to highlighting new PD opportunities for the business to consider in business development meetings
- Develop bespoke modelling for ad-hoc projects
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree
- Experience in a commercial, data focused role
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of a commercial role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Sound business knowledge
- Ability to explain financial information clearly to non-financial stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholder
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.