12 months fixed term contract – Maternity Cover
Full-time, Hybrid working (3 days office/2 days home)
If you are highly analytical and enjoy working across multiple HR projects in a fast-paced commercial business, then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples’ lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Our core behaviours are:
- We act decisively but we never compromise on quality.
- We keep our promises and do as we say.
- We value our heritage and foster an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We reinvest in our future – in our products, our brands and our people.
- We give back to our communities.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers, and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 300 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
You will report into the Senior Director, Human Resources, and the Senior HR Manager, and work closely with the Human Resources team as well as key stakeholders throughout the business. You will help to drive the development and successful implementation of key HR initiatives and projects. This will include the introduction of new and developing projects, policies, processes, systems and communications. In addition, you will be responsible for HR KPIs and reporting. The role requires both HR project level advisory and HR analytical skills.
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Supporting the Senior Director, Human Resources and Senior HR Manager in proving HR project advisory on key business initiatives and processes to senior stakeholders as well as to the HR department
- Supporting the HR operational team, with the evolvement and improvement of policies, processes, systems, initiatives, and employee communications
- Managing employee relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
- Compiling the Remuneration Committee monthly reporting, ensuring job descriptions are up to date and requests are supported by the relevant benchmarking data
- Ownership and management of tracking headcount data, aligning to budget and providing the relevant reports and trending analysis
- Providing the business with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on key HR, talent management and diversity metrics
- Using Aspire HR (Success Factors) to access and compile reports
- Analysing reporting data for trends and making suitable recommendations to the department and wider stakeholders
- The development and delivery of Aspire HR (Success Factors) modules and report building to ensure employee data is reliable, accurate and managed in one central location
- Researching and suggesting new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations
- Management of the annual merit and bonus processes, to include reporting and analysis
- Researching, reviewing and recommending performance evaluation methods
- Supporting reward and compensation initiatives to include job evaluation, grading and benchmarking processes
- Oversee the management of the Company Organisational Chart ensuring this captures existing and forecasted headcount and contingent workers
- Take a lead role on engagement initiatives to include the ‘Better You’ committee, annual and monthly surveys as well as management and planning of HR business communications
- Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives
About you – what we are looking for:
- Previous experience in supporting HR-led projects such as talent management, reward and compensation, appraisal and merit, engagement and HR communications
- A good working knowledge of UK employment law, HR systems and HR best practice
- A CIPD qualification or similar and the motivation to gain further qualifications, skills and experience in an international business
- Analytical with the ability to produce professional reports, identifying trends and making suitable commercial recommendations
- Project management skills and knowledge of project management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- Intermediate level of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of Success Factors HRIS an advantage
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working. Please apply with a CV.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.