Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
Responsible for providing a timely, efficient, and accurate HR and Payroll administration service to colleagues and Line Managers within the company.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
HR & Payroll Administration
- The accurate and timely processing and inputting of new starters, leavers and changes to employment onto the payroll spreadsheets and relevant systems such as EmPerform (performance management), Prophix (budget management), Group Life Assurance and Pension Schemes.
- Supporting and providing the HR Manager with final payroll information for review and sign off.
- Drafting associated employee correspondence for review such as offer letters, employment contracts and change of terms and conditions.
- Ensuring IT are aware of new starters, leavers, and employee change requirements in a timely manner.
- Ensuring employment references are requested and obtained for all employees.
- Ensuring compliance with employee right to work documentation.
- To deal professionally with HR/payroll related enquiries/queries from employees and external stakeholders.
- Monitor employee attendance records ensuring that absences are backed up with the appropriate paperwork and make payment adjustments, as necessary.
- Manage from an administrative perspective Company maternity/paternity arrangements
- Support the HR Manager with employee relations activity such as employee requests for paternity, parental leave, and flexible working. Employee Relations
- Provide first line advice to Line Managers and staff as required.
- Provide administrative support with regard to disciplinary, appeals and grievance procedures. Recruitment
- Provide administrative support when required in all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Conduct CV screening and the coordination of interviews as required.
Learning & Development
- Collation of learning and development course and attendance administration.
- Production of course material as and when required.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager, Recruitment Manager and Head of HR.
- Take part in projects as and when required.
- Ensure the accurate input of information and maintenance of employee records.
- Continuously seek improvements to working practices with a view to increasing efficiency, productivity and effectiveness.
- Act as a Company ambassador and create a positive impression of both the Company and the HR Department.
- Provide reporting information in a timely manner as required. – Any other reasonable request
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous similar experience within a HR or people centric administration role with experience working with HR and payroll processes and systems
- Experience working within a busy commercial environment at times managing multiple priorities
- A good knowledge of the employee lifecycle, also with a good understanding of HR policies and procedures
- A good understanding of UK employment law
- Some understanding of international employment law (advantageous)
- Currently studying towards CIPD Level 3 or 5 or equivalent
- The ability to build meaningful rapport and relationships with great stakeholder management
- Intermediate level of MS Office, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with attention to detail
- Able to prioritise own projects and support the team objectives
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.