Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Australia, Singapore, Italy, South Korea and many more.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe.
Our purpose is to reinvigorate and innovate iconic medicines for the benefit of patient health globally. We aspire to be an agile and imaginative specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies.
Our Therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Women’s Health & Endocrinology, Neurology & Pain and Gastroenterology and Oncology.
This role is a key central link between the company’s commercial, product development and partnering (acquisition / licensing) functions.
The role focusses on an innovation-led pipeline build, focussing on new IP creation through cogent evaluation of unmet therapeutic gaps and commercial prospects
- Incremental innovation in a clinical setting by differentiation of products (molecules) to improve clinical advantage, patient benefit or HCP value
- Repurposing of molecules for new indications
- Novel orphan or paediatric opportunities with an IP-protection
- Niche Gx with entry barriers
- Tactical Commercial Opportunities
- Product lifecycle management
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Be a thought Leader on product portfolio solutions & value proposition
- Strengthen and drive the connections between R&D, Licensing, Upstream Projects, and help bring innovation to Commercial reality
- Steer the Pipeline Evaluation through Business case generation and Approval Process with the support of relevant functions including an accountability to decline projects, to keep the focus on core therapy areas
- Thorough clinical assessments with clinical expert engagements with the support of the medical team.
- Liaise with, medical, development, regulatory, IP and multi-country commercial stakeholders to ensure the projects are viable and have sound business rationale
- Competitive market analysis and trend recognition to continually modernise and improve pipeline strategy and critique creative outputs versus risk
- Lead and recruit a team of Product Strategy Managers including setting priorities and managing the delivery of objectives
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Business Administration, Life Sciences or equivalent
- 10 years of pharmaceutical experience
- Management experience in product innovation and portfolio planning
- Ability to lead and inspire creative thinking, development, and growth
- Knowledge and experience in relevant therapeutic areas and development of Business Cases
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in written & spoken English