Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
We are looking for a proactive and experienced professional to set up the Group’s compliance function. This role will require you to take overall responsibility for the compliance duties, responsibilities and obligations for the Group including direction, strategic development, performance and maintenance. You will liaise with senior stakeholders across the business globally to establish a first rate compliance management system in a rapidly expanding business.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing a risk and compliance and ESG framework, strategy and policies for the Group in line with its principles and culture and to meet all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Providing expert opinion, advice and training on compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
- Developing and maintain compliance awareness amongst all employees including oversight of an ongoing training programme.
- Advising the Board on risk and compliance matters related to the Group and demonstrating how these are related to its overall strategic objectives.
- Establishing detailed compliance and ESG reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including monthly internal reports on risk and compliance issues including recommendations on action items.
- Implementing a comprehensive risk management program.
- Managing the successful delivery of compliance projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A driven and forward-thinking individual that can work well in a team and is confident to provide advice to key stakeholders in the business and add strategic value to the business
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a compliance role, including senior level experience of compliance governance
- A good understanding of compliance management obligations (including statutory obligations), requirements, requirements and dynamics
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to partner effectively with a diverse range of internal stakeholders, including with an executive team
- Comfortable operating globally in a fast-paced international environment
- Very versatile and adaptable, able to take a global strategic perspective, as well as take a hands-on approach
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.