Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology &pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
The commercial associate will be responsible for providing a wide range of assistance to the business insight team and wider international team. They will be responsible for ensuring key reporting can be carried out each month but assisting with data collection and collation, as well as reviewing data to ensure accuracy and consistency across the team.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collection and collation of in-market data and creation of monthly reporting files for output to the wider International department and other key stakeholders
- Working with the business insight team and wider International department on projects relating to topics such as pricing, government mandates, competitor products, commercial partner terms and fees and market profitability
- Organising, communicating, and working with Pharmanovia partners on a global scale, to build on our current in-market knowledge and assist with smooth supply of inline products and acquisition of new brands
- Working with key members of international team to assist with various projects and reports
- Assistance with data collection and maintenance of the in-market databases and reporting systems and participation in calls with our partners globally
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree
- Experience in a commercial, data focused role would be advantageous
- Excellent IT Skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.