Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
Our Newly established Demand Planning Team provides accurate product demand forecasts, working closely with internal stakeholders, commercial teams and distribution partners, supporting forecasting and planning activities in the assigned region and globally.
The Global Demand Planning and Performance Manager will be accountable for creating a demand forecast as part of the sales and operations process and is empowered to make changes to the forecast when deemed necessary. Interfacing with Regional General Managers and Regional Demand Analysts, to support the company in achieving its annual budget targets.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect past/future demand inputs (distribution gains/losses, price changes, new/discontinued products, promotion plans, etc.) from the Commercial team and from Distributors and forecast/model their impacts on demand horizon.
- Interact with Commercial, Finance and the Global Supply Chain Team to understand and interpret the potential impact market trends and demand drivers can have on demand and adjust the forecast to reflect those impacts.
- Manage the development of a demand plan that will be handed off to supply planning.
- Ensure demand forecast is shared/received in the format, level of detail, and timing required by all customers and supply chain partners with documented assumptions
- Influence and collaborate with key partners in sales, marketing, finance and supply chain and address input gaps as identified by forecast error review & other means
- Work with General Managers and International to in developing of annual budget demand plans and the annual Sales budget (at SKU level)
- Prepare Monthly/quarterly business performance review reporting at country and product/formulation level in order to monitor sales performance analysis vs budget and provide visibility on Year to go Sales projections
- Collaborate with Business Insight in monitoring market performance and trends analysis by cross-analysing in-market data and financial sales data
- Determine and communicate forecast confidence, including risks and opportunities, to relevant functional groups
- Measure, analyse, and report key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators
- Develop, monitor and communicate reports and dashboards on forecast accuracy to Business Unit and Supply Chain organizations through the Sales and Operations Planning Cycle, while driving continuous improvement to realize efficiencies and effectiveness gains within the process.
- Responsible to monitor and maintain the accuracy of the planning parameters and master data.
- Work with cross functional teams on projects such as new processes, product launches, line extensions, product discontinuations, etc.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA or above in a related discipline (e.g. science, business, data science) or equivalent experience as a Planner/Scheduler or Data Analyst
- 5+ years of experience in Customer/Demand planning working in a heavily regulated industry (e.g. Pharma, Medical Devices, BioPharma) is desirable
- Experience of working in Demand Management at a regional level with multiple end customers.
- Experience of developing and executing a structured S&OP process
- Business analytics development
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extensive working knowledge of Demand Planning solutions (i.e. SAP, APO) is required
- Advanced experience in business analytics systems such as Power BI is highly regarded