Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
France or Germany (remote based)
If you are an experienced senior manager with outstanding and proven skills in the areas of sales, marketing, alliance, and distributors management in the region, then we want to hear from you.
Join us to help improve peoples’ lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Our core behaviours are:
- We act decisively but we never compromise on quality.
- We keep our promises and do as we say.
- We value our heritage and foster an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We reinvest in our future – in our products, our brands and our people.
- We give back to our communities.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers, and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 300 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
Reporting to the General Manager Europe, the General Manager FR & DACH Region will ensure all our agreed financial objectives are met (Sales Level, profit targets), identify GTM Strategy, lead the Sales Force, establish strong relations and leadership with distributors, maximise brands and product lifecycle opportunities, support the integration and launch of new products, maximize growth opportunities, and help steer the Company through a period of change.
About the role:
- Establish and lead local presence, equip each Affiliate according to the Local Legislation, Business environment, Distribution Model, and Pipeline development plan.
- Take responsibility for the development of the regional business:
- Identify and exploit best GTM Strategy (at TA/Country level), either with direct local presence or through partners.
- Lead Sales Force in each Country, execute Country Plans and develop organic Sales.
- Maximise the potential sales and profit growth of the existing product portfolio, by devising and implementing post-patent brand strategies.
- Optimise geographical and product presence in each territory and Identify product ideas that would complement or enhance existing portfolio.
- Feed into pipeline Business case generation and keep a high engagement with Local Partners to further develop the Business.
- Lead the successful launch of new products developed by the in-house New Product Development team.
- Oversight of the on-boarding of new product acquisitions since the DD.
- Manage, and drive strong business relationships with distributors and partners, providing strategic direction for AT/PN’s products in the DACH Region:
- partner selection, contract negotiations, active alliance management.
- P&R, market access, marketing, promotion initiatives.
- Supply & tender management.
- Sales Monitoring and Analysis.
- Support the wider business.
- Work closely with all internal departments to optimise the continuity of supply of products, providing volume sales forecasts, monitoring stock, identify and capture opportunities, correct and prevent supply disruption.
- Interfacing externally, monitoring any change in the environment (Legislation, P&R, Competition, etc) and work with Dx partners to identify opportunities and tactic in a timely manner.
- Provide timely business updates and performance reviews:
- Prepare and agree realistic but ambitious budgets and forecasts.
- Active management of partners with performance reviews (MKT & Sales Strategy, Sales Performances, SFE, Brand campaign, etc) as well as ensure adherence to Code of Conduct/ESG norms.
- Ensure accurate and timely submissions of reports and budgets for the region.
- Represent Pharmanovia with key stakeholders within the region, including health authorities, key opinion leaders, payers.
- Preparation of Monthly Reports, annual budgets and LRP.
We are looking for an experienced pharmaceutical professional who has worked in France and DACH Region, in the areas of sales, marketing, alliance and distributors management. You will also need:
- A “Can Do” attitude, ability to work cross-functionally and persuasively, to make things happen.
- A track record of managing a regional business within the specialty pharma space.
- Hands-on experience in managing partners and distributors in the Region.
- International pharma experience.
- Experience with brands, product lifecycle management and product launches, especially in the context of specialty products.
- Pragmatic individual who enjoys getting involved in the business at all levels and across all disciplines and working with global functional in a matrix organisation.
- Local expertise, professional gravitas and strong influence skills and will display personal and professional maturity.
- Analytical and data driven in decision making with the ability to analyse complex situations, focus on the key issues and communicate with clarity and concisely.
- Financial and P&L analysis and reporting skills, but also with scientific expertise and understanding of the therapeutic medical needs in the region.
- Commercial partnering skills with distributors and their teams.
- Advanced experience of developing and implementing GTM and Sales strategy ideally in the context of branded generics and/or specialty products.
- Fluency in English, French and/or German.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.