The ESG Manager is an exciting and newly created opportunity with a remit to develop and enhance Pharmanovia’ commitment to its global ESG agenda.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- Co-ordinating the establishment of ESG standards for the business; this would include identifying ESG risks/opportunities, creating and improving ESG policies following consultation with internal stakeholders/risk assessments and implementing these policies (e.g. appropriate codes of conduct, environmental policies) across all levels of the business.
- Working closely with each country to facilitate an improved understanding and integration of material ESG factors into their operational decisions, covering both risks and opportunities.
- Managing and leading an ongoing training programme to ensure employees globally are aware of the business’ ESG agenda. Specifically, how everyone at all levels across the company contributes to this agenda in their day-to-day roles and how this translates to company growth and performance.
- Monitoring compliance by maintaining data on key performance indicators that are most impactful in the ESG space.
- Working closely with Corporate Communications and Marketing Manager to ensure appropriate coverage of our ESG activity including internal and external PR through website content and other social or digital promotions.
- Demonstrating how ESG activity is value adding through ESG reporting at a board and stakeholder level.
- Remaining up to date on ESG trends and developments and translating them into actionable improvements for the business.
- Chairing and organising the agenda for quarterly ESG Committee meetings.