Basildon, Essex/hybrid: 3 days in Basildon, 2 days from home
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you are an experienced Demand Planner/Supply Chain professional with great analytic skills and experience in the pharma environment, then we want to hear from you!
Join us to help improve peoples’ lives and make healthcare better for everyone!
Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried-and-trusted medicines.
Since its inception in 2013, Pharmanovia has grown consistently year on year, focusing on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers, and healthcare providers across the world. Our growth has enabled the company to reinvest in its products, brands, people, and to give back to its communities. A people business with a strong, supportive culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, our team comprises over 300 employees and 29 nationalities, operating from offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, U.A.E., India, Singapore, Italy, and South Korea.
We are an agile and imaginative global specialty pharma business and a preferred partner for innovator pharma companies, instigating a paradigm shift in the life cycle management of iconic medicines. We seek to extensively engage with clinical communities to communicate product improvements and prioritise environmental, social, and governance considerations across the business and workforce.
Pharmanovia’s therapeutic areas include Cardiovascular, Oncology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
About the role:
As a key member of the Supply Chain team, you will act as a first point of contact between the department and external customers, with a view to improving performance, reducing costs, and driving continuous improvement to meet customer demands and supply chain requirements in line with defined business objectives.
This is a hybrid role, but international travel may be required as the role covers APAC.
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Management of customer orders and related enquiries and maintaining an open line of communication with customers in order to ensure the expected level of service.
- Leading and managing the S&OP planning for the assigned portfolio markets.
- Supporting the Supply Chain CMO management team by providing demand forecasts and liaising regularly with internal Supply Chain colleagues to ensure timely fulfilment of orders.
- Providing data analysis and reports on budgeted vs actual sales.
- Monitoring stock and inventory levels of key customers and consignment distributors; providing early warning of impending stock out situations and report significant issues to management team.
- Working closely with the logistics team to help facilitate the shipment process and providing support where necessary.
- Supporting warehousing and distribution teams by producing a variety of daily/weekly/monthly reports & tools/dashboards, ensuring they are delivered Right First Time and 100% on Time.
- Understand and manage all Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to support improvement.
- Setting up and validating the master data on ERP.
- Troubleshooting all issues within the supply chain process relevant to bridging stock, serialisation, and tamper evidence whilst ensuring the highest standard of GDP is maintained.
- Working closely with internal Supply Chain teams, Distributors, Regulatory, Artwork and IT teams to solve issues related to artwork or packaging supply and implement processes to continuously improve on efficiency.
- Identifying improvement areas before building business cases and engaging with relevant stakeholders to obtain their engagement and buy-in to develop a new tool and/or propose a plan of action which will contribute towards our innovation, performance or trust priorities.
- Identifying and understanding complex supply chain data issues and drive them to solution.
- Automating regular tasks ensuring workflow is more efficient.
- Conducting periodical training to end users in the use of new tools and supply chain management processes relevant to their role.
- Continuous improvement of the monitoring tools, guidelines, etc. including development of existing tools and proactive adjustment of existing models based on business conditions to support more efficient processes within Supply Chain Operations.
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with report generation and SC model building requests.
- Managing the inventory efficiently for assigned markets.
- Supporting the smooth running of the Supply Chain Department.
Candidates with experience in global demand planning and supply chain in the pharma environment, including S&OP, demand planning and demand forecasting, are likely to have the skills required to be successful in this role. We are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceuticals, life sciences or a related discipline is desirable
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Excel and PowerPoint at a high/advanced standard
- Experienced user of SAP systems
- Highly numerate, with experience in an analytical position
- Excellent data management skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with a demonstrated capability to manage complex projects to deadline and in short timeline
- Highly motivated, able to work to own initiative as well as part of a team, in a commercial driven, results-orientated environment
- Good problem-solving skills, with a pro-active can do attitude resolving issues and prevent re-occurrence.
- Ability to travel internationally if required
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.