To support and provide advice on all legal issues for a fast growing, medium sized, entrepreneurial pharmaceutical company, with a focus on corporate transactions on commercial agreements.
The corporate commercial counsel will report directly into the General Counsel, offering regular exposure to senior stakeholders within the business.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Providing high quality legal advice and support to all business areas of the Group
- Negotiating, drafting, and supporting on a broad range of matters including multi-national high value M&A transactions and licensing and supply agreements
- Supporting the business with due diligence of acquisition targets
- Supporting the business with planning, coordination, and the preparation for board meetings
- Oversight and management of all in-licensing arrangements across the group
- Identifying legal and commercial risks within the business and offering high standard legal advice and guidance
- Provide support to General Counsel, as required
- Requires extensive theoretical and practical knowledge across the legal function.
- Significantly influences strategy for the legal function and supporting the business.
- Resolves issues that impact the direction of the business.
- Performs legal review and analysis to ensure contracts are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Adds strategic value and collaborates with others to meet the business goals and objectives.