Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
Reporting to General Manager-MEA, the Commercial Associate will support commercial operations in the region to achieve Pharmanovia ambitious performance objectives across all key geographies.
The commercial associate will carry out business analysis and feedback to the wider international department and key stakeholders, assisting with optimisation of current systems, and identifying opportunities to improve results in our markets.
The Commercial associate will ensure adherence of thePharmanovia values & policies and to local business conduct requirements and legislation. S/he will also collaborate external stakeholders (business partners) and with internal global functions, ensuring a strong and collaborative team working culture and strategic alignment to our global strategies and initiatives.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate and communicate business analysis reports for in-market sales, ex-factory sales, IQVIA data and CRM, communicating the output to the regional and global teams.
- Support management team in preparing business reviews, this includes deep market analysis, description of market dynamics, building business case per country including commercial infrastructure, distribution set up & commercial long- and short-term plans.
- Working with wider international department on projects relating to business development, pricing, and market intelligence.
- Manage CRM reporting in collaboration with sales managers, including implementation, reporting, and monitoring of Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) to achieve key business objectives
- Provide monthly analysis of country performance through consolidating markets reports related to sales force calls, promotional activities.…etc.
- Provide general administrative support to commercial operation including tracking the spend of sales force team versus budgeted OPEX, supervise the Onboarding process for the new joiners and working to establish SOPs to optimize the day-to-day business activities.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experienced professional with relevant background in the pharmaceutical industry supporting commercial operations & commercial excellence.
- Proven experience in a similar role in a regional pharma business, with solid experience in data management including IQVIA, CRM and internal sales and performance reports.
- Be a pragmatic individual who enjoys getting involved in the business at all levels and across all disciplines and working with global functional in a matrix organisation.
- Strong influencing skills and will display personal and professional maturity.
- Be data driven in decision making with the ability to analyse complex situations, focus on the key issues and communicate within the team and upwards with clarity and concisely.