Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Digital Officer will work closely with senior leaders in the executive team to design, implement and execute the company’s overall digital platform strategy.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Definition, design implementation and execution of the digital platform strategy, integrating elements of supply chain, commercialisation, compliance, and overall go-tomarket approach
- Definition, design and implementation of advanced data analytics strategy, by collecting, analysing and interpreting various data from different sources, including ERP, distributors, sales force, CRM etc.
- Formation of an enhanced data platform and insights tool
- Coordinate cross-functional effort required to deliver the expected outcome from the corporate digital strategy led by the candidate, ensuring that these required initiatives are included as key deliverables for all functions involved and are delivered on time and budget
- Conduct a strategic assessment of the digital levers across to platform by leveraging the candidate’s expertise and experience
- Define a specific action plan for achieving highest impact through the implementation of the corporate digital strategy
- Take-over and lead corporate digital strategy and platform projects. Define business cases for new projects
- Explore ideas for broader digital platform initiatives and further building up digital as an effective value creation element across the firm
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven track record of forming a digital platform strategy and delivering successful digital initiatives within the pharmaceutical industry at international level
- Experience in digital platforms, infrastructures, advance data analytics and AI, and possibly other areas of the digital spectrum
- Experience in corporate (digital) strategy building, product lifecycle management and product launches, ideally in the context of specialty prescription products
- Self-starter, determined, culturally versatile, entrepreneurial and results-driven. A pragmatic individual who enjoys getting involved in the business at all levels and across all disciplines and working with global functional in a matrix organisation
- Professional gravitas and strong influence skills, with personal and professional maturity • Ability to see and set the big picture, strategy and yet very hands on
- Ability to commute or relocate as needed to the London area
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.