Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
Our Business Insight team provides strategic, data driven commercial insight that impact many strategic decisions being taken by our senior leaders.
We are looking for candidates with prior experience performing data analysis and a strong aptitude for generating insight from large dataset. Experience analysing raw datasets in Excel, SQL and Power BI and SalesForce CRM is highly regarded.
The Business insights Manager is responsible for developing systems and dashboards that provide the wider business with business insights to drive decision making and planning activities globally. S/he will contribute to setting the vision and strategy for the development of solutions ensuring alignment to the broader business vision and commercial objectives. The Business Insight Manager will have full end-to-end responsibility of running projects and solving problems and for communicating with key stakeholders as well as other functions, assisting with optimisation of current systems and identifying opportunities to improve results in our markets globally.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders to assess existing and upcoming business needs
- Lead the Analysis and integration of multiple sources of external and internal data to identify customer insights and leverage these insights to make commercial decisions to drive growth
- Drive the development of analytic/insight reports that includes routine, project and ad hoc analysis. Accountable to ensure quality and timeliness of reporting deliverables
- Lead on projects relating to topics such as pricing, competition, patient demand and needs, promotional and marketing investments, commercial due diligence for acquisitions, business development and in-licensing opportunities, product integration
- Own the development of monthly dashboards with key insights including but not limited to product usage, prescriber trends, market share and customer attitudes/beliefs
- Lead advanced analysis to gain deeper cause-and-effect (ROI) into business performance and drive the development and implementation of commercial initiatives to maximize ROI
- Gather and synthesize data from primary and secondary research into insights to inform and drive business decisions
- Partner with key external stakeholders to setup commercial execution tools, performance reporting, and analytics to drive our commercial execution, expand our market knowledge, and ensure the steady supply of products to patients. Establish and maintain project plans with internal/external partners until completion
- Lead the reporting of sell-in and sell-out data and identify key gaps/opportunities at country and channel level working closely with Regional General Managers
- Provide strategic recommendations to senior team; present findings and insights to cross-functional team
- Structure a unified data and business information repository in Power BI to support data analytics & creation of processes and tools for tracking performance and sharing information across the organisation
- Collaborate and work with other functions such as sales, finance, supply chain, marketing and digital to drive positive change
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of Commercial Insight across different markets and channels, working for a structured pharmaceutical corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or analytical field (STEM) preferred. Advanced degrees/qualifications in the above are a plus but not essential
- Previous experience in translating complex data findings into clear insights and demonstrated ability in big data manipulation.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset, as well as good working knowledge of sophisticated analytics concepts and models
- Highly developed leadership & influencing skills to positively collaborate and effectively communicate with multi-functional system teams internally and with external partners
- Proven commercial sense combined with storytelling abilities to easily communicate this to other teams
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of SalesForce CRM is beneficial.
- Advanced experience in business analytics systems such as Power BI is required
- Extensive working knowledge of key data-sources such as IQVIA.
- Results-oriented and motivated, with a self-responsibility for the insights produced
- The ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize workload while providing high quality output
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.