Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology &pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
The Business Insight Analyst will report directly into the Business Insight Manager and will be responsible for carrying out analysis of global commercial in-market data and feeding back to the wider International Department and company. The Business Insight Analyst will also be responsible for communicating with key stakeholders, assisting with optimisation of current systems and identifying opportunities to improve results in our markets globally.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilisation of in-market data to carry out analysis, for output to the wider Commercial department and other key stakeholders
- Working with the business insight team and wider Commercial department on projects relating to topics such as pricing, government mandates, competitor products, commercial partner terms and fees and market profitability
- Organising, communicating, and working with Pharmanovia partners on a global scale, to build on our current in-market knowledge and assist with smooth supply of inline products and acquisition of new brands
- Analysis of information relating to return on investment of Pharmanovia promotional campaigns, on a global scale
- Assistance with data collection and maintenance of the in-market databases and reporting systems and participation in calls with our partners globally
- Carrying out ad-hoc analyses and projects, from the wider Commercial department and company
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Batchelors Degree in a scientific, numerical or analytical subject
- Similar previous experience as an analyst managing large dataset and producing report and insight analysis for commercial senior management.
Industry background in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare is considered a distinctive advantage.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Any knowledge of Power BI is desirable but not essential
- Ability to explain and present numerical information clearly and effectively
- Ability to review large sets of data and independently identify any abnormalities, errors or missing information and take necessary steps to correct this
- Develop and maintain professional relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.