Pharmanovia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across 140+ markets. Our team of over 200 employees are based globally across our offices in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Dubai, India, Australia, Singapore and Italy.
Since we first opened our doors in 2013, we have focused single-mindedly on delivering high-quality branded prescription medicines to patients, prescribers and healthcare providers across the globe. We specialise in many different areas including cardiovascular, women’s health and endocrinology, neurology & pain, gastroenterology and oncology, and many others. Further details of our products can be found on our website.
- Project management of the on-going internal and external projects within Pharmanovia
- Carry out daily project related activities including maintenance of project plan, co-ordination with the Pharmanovia team
- To plan, track and monitor technical and regulatory project plans to meet within the pre-defined project timelines, to meet business goals and objectives
- Relationship Management with Partners/Stakeholders
- To aid ongoing building of professional relationships with partner companies via defined communication channels on a global level
- Post-transition co-ordination and project management of regulatory and technical projects
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing a project plan bridging technical and regulatory functions in MS Excel and GanttPro
- Maintaining and tracking a detailed Project Plan within the Business Transfer Plan document, including establishing project timelines
- Establishing and maintaining weekly reporting, by setting up regular internal and external team meeting, capturing minutes, agreed actions, updating teams and senior management
- Identify potential project problems, risks, mitigate contingencies and implement corrective actions
- Organise travel for the project team
- Travel will be required with the role within and outside the UK, dependent on the project
- Co-ordinate with Pharmanovia’s technical, regulatory, artwork, supply chain teams and commercial teams to ensure product transitions in each market are within schedule
- Optimise current and manage operational processes for allocated projects to meet end goals
- Develop and manage ongoing professional relationships with Pharmanovia’s key partner companies
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree
- Previous Project Management experience
- Pharmaceutical experience advantageous
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Analytical and detail-orientated
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work from home in accordance with our flexible working policy (although we find that many of our colleague enjoy working from our new offices located in Essex when permitted).
- We offer a generous bonus scheme.
- Health care benefits.
- All of our employees receive a subscription to Perk Box which includes various discounts and benefits.
- The business hosts a staff party in the summer and Christmas each year and host quarterly town hall events for all staff to attend.
- There are opportunities to be involved with various charity events hosted by the company.