- Design and creation of artwork for new acquisitions, and when required for product life cycle and special projects
- Coordination of the internal and external artwork designs for packaging and leaflets
- To carrying out daily artwork related activities including maintenance of artwork plans, co-ordination with the Pharmanovia team and professional relationship building with our partner companies
- Plan and track artwork – To plan, track and monitor artwork within the pre-defined project timelines, to meet business goals and objectives
- Relationship with Partners – To aid ongoing building of professional relationships with partner companies via defined communication channels on a global level
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the database of artworks, literature and documentation for any audits or other regulatory needs.
- Deliver artwork projects against critical deadlines whilst retaining regulatory standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Design packaging (cartons, foils/labels and leaflets) that meets the standards of the pharmaceutical sector.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and work to a high standard at all times
- Manage multiple artwork projects simultaneously.
- Critique artwork and ensure all design adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Improve efficiencies by using your initiative, coordination and administrative skills.
- Excellent level of computer literacy and technical aptitude with working knowledge of MS Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent English skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Develop and manage ongoing professional relationships with Pharmanovia key partner companies
- Travel will be required with the role within and outside the UK, dependent on the project